Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Omg! Finally it's in the year 2008! Brand new year for all of us. We'll all start off with a new blank sheet of paper and fill it up with colours and words for this new year, starting from now.

Come to think about it, now left around 1 month to Chinese New Year already. Have you all started spring cleaning? Buying of CNY's clothing, shoes etc? As for me, I haven't really start all this yet. Haha.. So far I've only bought one shirt and that's all. Oh ya, maybe a tie also? Lol.. Not sure if this tie which I've bought today, will be for use during CNY not. But I'm very sure I'll use it next Sunday. Can't tell you all why now, just wait for updates bahx.. Heehee~

Okie lahx.. Will stop here for today. Gotta do my tutorials now. Haha.. Frankly speaking, I've been doing NOTHING during these 2 weeks term break. All tutorials and projects are all not done yet. And I really mean NOTHING! N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! Haha.. I know that "Kristen" (you should know who you are.. lolx..) will scold me for last minute work again. Well, I just can't seem to change this habit of mine. Most probably I didn't put in much effort to change also. I admit. Haha.. Since this is a brand new year, a brand new start of life, I'll now try my best to kick out my bad habit. I hope so? Haha..

See you~ Take good care everyone! Enjoy your life in 2008! Stay HAPPY ALWAYS! =D