Thursday, January 3, 2008

what a tiring day..

6am! I woke up at 6am! Can you believe it? Of course you can. Haha.. Got lesson at 8am what, how can not wake up early? Haha.. It's been 2 weeks since I've waken up so early in the morning. During term break, I've been sleeping at around 2am and waking up at 9am or 10am. Now, I gotta wake up at 6am! Haha.. Been too used to that sleeping time, can't seem to get to sleep early even though already feeling tired and sleepy. Been tossing around in bed trying to get into sleep, but it's already 1am but still haven get to sleep. Haix.. Wondering if I'll be able to sleep later not. Should be can bahx.. Haha.. Hopefully.. I'm already tired..

Got a test on Firday, but haven't start revising yet. Just don't have the mood to start revising. Keeping my fingers crossed, hoping can pass the test bahx.. =x Heard from Management Accounting lecturer that got 1 failure for her test, and I'm very worried that it's me. Why lehx? Because I've got 9 marks (out of 25 marks) already gone as I've done wrong totally. I don't have confidence that I'll have no mistake from the remaining questions. Therefore, the failure rate for me is actually quite high, or rather, very high! Haix.. If I were to fail that test paper, I need to work real hard for exams in order to do better for the paper. Haix.. Sob sob.. T_T

Okie lahx.. I think I'll stop here. Gonna try get some sleep first. *YAWN* Tired.. Good night! Or should I say good morning instead? Lolx.. Whatever lahx.. Sweet dreams to myself.. =)