Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday to Coreen and Karen!!

It's rainning now =( Hope it will stop later, or at least, only drizzle later as I'll be going out later. It's so sian to go out when rainning. Nevertheless, I'll still go out later even if it rains heavily.. Because..... I'm going for an early celebration of Coreen's birthday later, together with Shin Yee and Janice! Happy birthday, Coreen!! (if you happen to see my blog, haha.. )Happy for her as she's only one year to watching R21 movies.. Lolx.. Kidding =P

Besides that, Karen's birthday is TODAY!! Happy birthday to her also! She said she doesn't intend to celebrate her birthday as she feels that she's old already. Haha~ Oh well, I'm joining the gang of 20 too. No worries about that, we'll always stay young in our hearts! HAHAHA~

Hmm? Crying sound? Seems like my nephew has woken up from his nap already.. Will continue update soon, see ya~