Wednesday, January 9, 2008

STUCKED!!

Basically, I'm stucked at my Audit project. Cannot think of, or rather, find anymore similarities and differences. Just trying to type something in order to keep my brain working. By 2am, I must get to sleep. If not, after 2am, I'll encounter more problems into getting myself to sleep. Normally after 2am, no matter how tired I am, I really cannot sleep at all already. I'll just need to wait for my alarm to ring and get myself for class. Guessed what? My class will start at 8am later!! Means I gotta wake up at 6am, latest 6.15am. By 7.10am, I gotta meet Yan Ting to go school together. Sigh =( HOW!?!?!?! ARGH!!! Don't know what's more to write for my project already. 20marks question manx.. And I only managed to list 5 differences and 9 similarities! What's more, I think most of the points are irrelevant cause I'm getting more and more and more confused on what the question is asking me already! =s Or is it that my brain is already in Sleeping Mode? Sigh..