Thursday, January 3, 2008

recover soon, Divan =)

Heard from my mum that my nephew is feeling unwell today and my mum brought him to visit the doctor. My nephew was running a fever and had flu too. His fever had not subsided yet. Hope tomorrow will be alright. Wish him speedy recovery. =)

Took back one of my test paper just now, the marks still not bad, but somehow I don't seem happy about it even though I've passed. I didn't pin high hope on that paper that I'll score very well, but don't know why got the feeling of unsatisfaction after getting back the paper. Maybe the paper was too easy and everyone had done quite well in this paper. My marks, though is quite high (though not really that high), is about the average score only. Maybe that's why I'm not really satisfied with my result. However, I know very clearly in mind that I must blame myself for getting this score since I didn't put in full effort to study the test. So.. Ya.. Come to think about it now, I'm rather happy that I've managed to do well in this paper then. Haha~

I'm more worried about getting back tomorrow's paper. I'm very scared I'm the one, and the only one actually, to fail the paper. I don't want that to happen! If I'm the one who failed, well, what can I say? Blame myself for not studying early for the test lorx. Never get the concept clear in my mind. If I can grasp the concept and understand what I'm studying, this type of STUPID MISTAKES/DOING will not happen one. Sigh.. What to do? It's already over. Gotta keep my fingers crossed lorx.. No matter what, I must really work hard this time round as it's my last chance to actually do well in my tests and exams. There's no more next semester (of course I hope there's no next semester for me lahx) for me to work perform well in order to pull up my GPA already. This is gonna be the last chance that I'm going to have. I must really make good use of the chance. Shouldn't be so SLAAAAAAAACCCCCK anymore. Wahaha~