Monday, January 21, 2008

study, study and study!

In 2 days' time will be the IB test already.. Sigh..

So scared that I'll fail, and yet I got no wish to study at all. Dilemma, isn't it? If I'm worried of failing, shouldn't I put in more effort to study? No! I just don't like the module. It's not that the module lecturer is not good, it's just that I don't enjoy this module.

No matter what, still need to take the test. So... Just wait to see how I'll score then. I'm not greedy. Just a pass or don't fail too badly is good enough. Since I'm not going to put in that much effort to make myself score for this module.

Well, come to think about it, many seems to doubt me when I told them that I've not studied my test yet and I'm used to last minute studying. Come on, people. I'm not out there to compete with you guys. I'm only there to learn, to study, and to get myself prepared for the workforce. So what if I can win you guys in study, that doesn't mean I'll be able to perform in work. What's more, I'm not lahx.

Study for yourself, not for winning anyone. There are a whole lot of people whom you need to win, can you win all of them? Not for me.

I believe that not everyone who has done well academically, will also perform in work. No matter what, it's the problem of outshining yourself with good performance in work when entered the working society. That's what will determine if you will get promoted not. At least this is how I feel now. Haha~
Study study study! I'm getting bored! Tired! But I think working will be more tougher. So I better enjoy my study now. Enjoy the moments with friends around me. Friends are my assets! Haha~ Am I you liability then? Hope I'm not! Haha~
Crap again! -____- I'm getting tired, I guessed. That's why so much rubbish had been coming out of my mind. Haha~
Should try writing a poem the next time round. Hmmm.. Worth considering.. Haha~