Wednesday, January 16, 2008

my wednesday...

Slept at 2am++ and woke up at 6.30am. Just when I thought I'm gonna overslept again after snoozing my alarm, suddenly a dream scared me up. Haha~

The dream:
I was attending J.L's (cannot disclose my lecturer's name, for those who knows, whom I'm referring to, just keep it to yourself) and was called upon to answer one of the tutorial question. (For this tutorial, we do not need present answer on transparency nor on a soft copy.) When being asked for answer, J.L asked me: "Do you know you have to prepare your answer on soft copy?"

Haha~ Upon "hearing" that, I woke up suddenly. Amazing isn't it? Can also mean that I'm feeling very stress for her tutorial. Haha~

One achievement today is that I've went jogging with Fong Yee in the evening. It's been a long time (since NAPFA) I've went jogging or running already. Suddenly went jogging today felt a bit weird, and of course, a bit of muscle ache.

At least I've exercised just now. After some slow jog (and chatting at the same time), I felt more refreshed. Not feeling tired at all, though now I am. Haha~

Nevertheless, still enjoy slow jogging with Fong Yee. Thanks for accompanying me! =D

As discussed just now, maybe next time we can ask Shin Yee, Coreen and Janice to join in too. We can also organise a game of badminton and ask Wei Heng, Hou Teck and others to join in. Or maybe we can organise a 4e1 gathering and invite Ms Wong over to have a feel of our CLASS SPIRIT! Haha~