Friday, January 25, 2008

"exciting" plans for me

Just when you thought everything's gonna be fine after IB test, it's totally a WRONG!

Looking at the calendar and lesson plan, there are just too many things left uncompleted.

1. 25th Jan --- CMFI presentation
2. 30th Jan --- Audit test, EBRW progress report submission
3. 7th Feb & 8th Feb --- CNY (rest)
4. Entire week after CNY --- IB report submission + presentation, QM project submission + presentation, EBRW submission + presentation, MA test

SEE! The entire week after CNY is just packed with "programmes". How can I possibly enjoy my CNY? I've been telling myself that I must enjoy my CNY. I'll be taking that opportunity to take a rest.

Can I really do that without having worries about the "programmes" planned for me? God! So many things to be completed within a short time. Maybe b'cause we are just too last minute when dealing with projects. What to do? We still got other projects and tests to rush first. We must prioritise. After rushing all those, we were already tired, thus we decided to give ourselves some time to relax a bit first.

Sigh =( Don't wanna think about all this anymore.

Oh ya, almost forget about it!

Just received a good news not long ago that my youngest Uncle had another baby girl! CONGRATS! Means I've gotten myself another cousin. Haha~

This baby girl cousin of mine is so lucky. The moment she came into this world, her status had already "promoted" to Aunt (my nephew, by right, should address her as Aunt). Imagine next time when they grow up, my nephew gotta call her Aunt when she's actually younger than him? Haha~ It just sounds a bit funny to me. Haha~