Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thank you God and Buddha!

Haix.. What a test! It' so difficult, especially the theory part. So far she's the first lecturer to set a paper with 50% calculations and 50% theory. Normally, the lecturer will set 70% calculations and 30% theory.

Just hate theory! Besides understanding, still gotta have quite a lot of memory work, especially when I don't understand the module at all! Imagine how much rubbish I've written in the test paper just now. Haha~

Got back the test paper (the paper which I said maybe I'm the person who failed the test)just now during tutorial. Wow~ Much much better than what I've expected. I didn't fail! Shocked to see that I've managed to score full marks for my MCQ. Haha.. Quite a lot of the MCQs I'm just mainly eliminating and guessing the answers. In the end, I managed to score full! Maybe I'm just too lucky this time round. Maybe the God and Buddha know that I'm going to flunk for my last question, so helped me to pull my grade up in order to do well. However, I felt very sad that I didn't do well for the last part of the question. Just so wasted that I've done badly for that part. If I've done correctly, I might have a chance to score with a mark nearing full marks bahx.. Nevertheless, I'm still very happy that I've passed with a score exceeding my expectation. Haha~ Thank you God and Buddha.