Sunday, January 27, 2008

happy 1 month anniversary !

1 month! My blog's already 1 month old. To my shocking man. I can actually blog for one month! Haha~ Broke my record for my last blogging which lasted a few days. Wahaha~ Happy 1 month anniversary then! =P

Just had my spring cleaning in the afternoon. Wa~ Full of dust lah! Haha~ Especially when shift the tables and shelves out for cleaning, totally is covered with a layer of dust. Haha~ Coz normal cleaning, I don't shift tables out to clean. Haha~

CNY's approaching soon. About a week to CNY. It's so fast! I remembered that I was still counting down to CNY last year. Haha~ Cox this CNY, the first day falls on a Thursday, thus we can rest till Sunday. Quite happy about it, although after CNY will be a very busy week for me. Haha~ Look on the positive side of life bah. What to do? Haha~ Happy also one day, unhappy also one day. As well, live happily for the day. Right or not? Haha~