Wednesday, January 16, 2008

life is..

Guess what, people? I've just finish my Executive Summary (an individual project for Effective Business Report Writing module). Gosh! Damn tired! BUT!! It's already passed 2am, I wonder if I could still get to sleep not cox I'm feeling more refreshed now. Haha~

I've written rubbish for this ES until I also got no idea what rubbish I'm writing. I wonder will I pass not. Sigh.. Heck care already. Don't wanna make further changes since already cancelled so many paragraphs, so many times until I've already given up hope on this ES already. While I was doing the ES just now and trying to complete it, I realise that my mind was actually blank. Why? Because I can't remember a single thing that I've put down.

I told my friend I don't think I'm doing an ES on marketing plan. It's more like I'm doing a marketing plan itself, promoting a product by explaining why there is a need for that product (that's all I can remember what I'm trying to write, but not remembering the reasons to the question -_-''' )

Please please please~ Don't let me fail this! I'll try to do a better job for next report, but must let me pass this round, OK?

Well.. Just read my buddy's blog, talking about a moment of thought on suicidal. Imagine what if she dash out onto the busy road and hit by a car. Talking about if she can, she would want to lose all her memories. (PS: Don't lose your memory of me lahx.. Sad.. T_T )

Frankly speaking, I've thought on losing all my memories too. Maybe it's a way of avoiding reality of life. Somehow or rather, I feel that it might just be better if were start a new life with no memories at all. Though might lose all happy memories, but will also lose all unhappy memories. That's what I called "no pain, no gain". You lose something here, but you'll gain something there.

I shouldn't have this thought at all! I don't wanna forget my happiness! NO!

Coward me! Useless idiot!

Don't wanna forget my family, friends (some) and relatives.

That's what life is. Ups and downs. Happiness and unhappiness. Rich and poor. Smart and stupid. Tall and short. Slim and fat. There are just too many to mention. One word, "life/world is unfair"... Isn't it true?

Think about it.