Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tired + Sleepy = Brain Disfunctioning

Gosh! I'm so tired from the start of this week. Can't I just get some good sleep? Sigh.. Just don't understand why I'm already so tired and sleepy, but whenever I'm trying to sleep, I kept tossing around on my bed, just couldn't get into my dreamland. ARGH! What the hell is that?!

I didn't finish the question assigned to me (Aduit project) on time. Gotta drag one more day, and I hope later I can finish doing it. My brain now can be said, already stop functioning due to tireness and sleepiness. Wonder if the answers I'm gonna write later, will of of relevance to the question not. I hope it will be done correctly lah, of course what.. Haha~

IB (International Business) test is just round the corner. I'm quite worried about this written test though. Mainly because I don't have much common knowledge, and also don't keep up with the current affairs. These will be needed to apply to the short case study given in the test. Haha~ Hope won't fail badly by then can already. Wahaha~

Okay lahx.. Gotta do my stupid Audit project already. Catch you all later... =)