Wednesday, April 30, 2008

what you think?

Been thinking if I should just decide to go for ACCA.

Haha~ None of the uni wants me, or should I say is one of the uni since I've only applied for one uni. Didn't receive any call from them for interview yet. Think I'm unwanted bah. Haha~ Thus, been thinking if I should have just study ACCA instead of uni.

If were to go ACCA, should I take full time or should I take part time? Been thinking of going for part time studies if were to go ACCA. Like that can earn money for the school fees and also, pocket money. Family's not in a financial position whereby they can pay for my study. Gotta depend on myself. Either borrow from bank, or work. That's why I'd like to choose part time ACCA.

If choose part time ACCA, means I gotta find a permanent job. Preferrably as an auditor assistant, if not, an account assistant. Knew that the company I'm working as temp accounts now, is looking for an account assistant. Wondering if I should apply for the position not. Scared of the interview man. Haiz~ Haha~

What do you guys think? Should I try and apply not?