Monday, April 7, 2008

money?

*sigh*

So much to be said, but don't know what to say. When will they ever learn to be parents?! My nephew is like my son like that. Baby-sitting him most of the time.

Wanted to go out, but whenever I came to think about my mum having to look after him on her own if I were out, it will hold me back. Maybe that's one reason why I prefer to slack at home without a work till now.

Truth is I need MONEY! Wanting to lessen the burden of my dad. He's the only one supporting the family. So pitiful also. Supporting TWO families at a time. Still need to pay the housing loan, utilities etc. Plus my nephew's expenses! Wa~ That's quite a lot, you know?!

Oh well... That's what I called "LIFE". Imagine if I can get into uni?! That's gonna be a bomb! I need to work to get my financing man. But... Sigh..

Many things to say, but I think better not. =/