Thursday, April 24, 2008

S*** LUNCH!!!

Went to the place where we normally have our Zi Chai (don't know how "spell"). I think it's called Buddy's Shop or whatever the name it is. So fed up with the person, you know?! This was what had happened:

I ordered a place of FRIED RICE and then it came a plate of SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE, asking if it was mine. Of course I said it's not mine as I had ordered FRIED RICE W/O SALTED-FISH. Thus they came and brought me what I had ordered for my lunch.

When I just started eating, another person brought out the SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE again, and asked her colleague who was it for. Guess what the person replied?!

Person: This is who's SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE?
Colleague: The person at table 22 ordered this SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE, and then change to FRIED RICE.

Hello!! Why are you pushing the blame to me?! I've not ordered any SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE before! I remembered very clearly that I've ordered. Even if I've forgotten, the plate of SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE can never be ordered by me as I don't really like to eat SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE.

What customer service was that?!! Pushing the blame to the customer!! Most probably is that the order had been taken down wrongly! If the person had told me nicely that she had mistaken the order as SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE, I don't mind having SALTED-FISH FRIED RICE.

Really is F***ING bad customer service man! Damn pissed off by them. Really just feel like walking off without paying the bill. Don't wish to patronise that stall anymore. Rather go further a bit, like Amoy, Lau Pa Sa or whatever, than going back to lunch.

F****ING HELL!!

(sorry for the vulgarity)