Sunday, April 13, 2008

stress!! help me please!!

Argh! Still feeling so stressed! Still worried if tomorrow's work will be a good experience not.

The contract stated that wearing a skirt is compulsory from Monday to Thursday with pants allowed only on Friday. Guess what? I've searched high and low, but only found one skirt. Haha~ That's the skirt which I wore for prom night during sec 4. Oh mine!

My agent was unable to contact the person in charge, so I was told to wear pants on my first day and see how first. If they were to complain, then I've got no choice but to wear skirt. Which means I need to go and buy skirt and wear for just 2 months! What a waste of money! No choice. Sigh... Hope that they won't mind a temp staff wearing pants instead of skirt. I'm only a temp! I'll still be wearing formal wear, just that it's not a skirt as my bottom.

I've made up my mind to wear pants tomorrow and see how it goes. I think I'm gonna get scoldings from them bah. So worried now. Plus bad experience(s) on accounting job, I'm now so scared, worried and stressed! I really don't know what to do.

*pray hard that tomorrow will be fine*

Already informed one of my friends that I might need to call her up tomorrow. Still so stressed up now. Wanted to break down, but didn't. Maybe if I were to cry out now, I might feel better? Not sure..

Gotta wake up at 6am in the morning for 2 months! Back to the same building which I did my IPP. Wondering if I would met some of my IPP seniors not. Haha~

Nephew's not coming home tonight, feel even worse. If I got my nephew by my side, can at least make me forget about my work tomorrow. At least I can play with me (though he'll make me angry lah, haha~). Nothing to do now makes me think about tomorrow. The phobia is there, and it doesn't seems to go away easily. Been telling myself that I'll work and buy things for my nephew. Haha~ Doesn't seems to work.

Really~ Help!! Somebody please counsel me! Psycho me! Tell me it's gonna be alright!

*sigh* x infinity

Oh mine! Going crazy soon... Why why why?! Coward me! Just work as a temp accounts assistant can also make me so scared. How?!

Maybe I should change my career path to teaching pre-school kids or toddlers. Haha~ Since I find it enjoying to play with my nephew. No stress at all! Haha~

Argh!!! STRESS!!! STRESS!!! STRESS!!!

I want my NEPHEW!!