Thursday, April 10, 2008

fear =/

Haha~ A friend of mine called me to ask if I'm looking for a job. Of course I replied "Yes!". He told me he got a job which can earn me $x/hour and asked me to call his agent if I wanted to take up. Frankly speaking, I couldn't recognise his voice during his first call, and left me wild guessing who he is. Finally, while feeding my nephew, I realised who he is. Haha~ He's Yao De! Haha~ He used another phone to call me, thus I didn't know that it was him who called. =/

When he asked me to call his agent from R.Express (don't wanna mention the full name here), I realised is the same agent as mine. Haha~ Thus my agent called me back after a while, and said that after going one round, he's back again. Haha~ So coincidental! What a small world it is. Haha~

*it's a small world after all*
*it's a small world after all*
*it's a small world after all*
*it's a small small world*

Well, a bit of reluctance to work, especially as an Account Assistant. Maybe due to bad experience(s). No choice since I'm going to be an Accountant in the future, so I need to conquer my fear and win this battle. Slowly at a time, I mean.

If shortlisted, I'll be starting work on next Monday at Raffles Place I think. Wa~ Suddenly realised I got no nice nice formal wear for work at that type of place. Thus, I planned to buy a few pieces of nice nice formal top (hopefully I can as there is money constrain).

Omg! Still got a fear actually. Can totally feel it when accounting job is being mentioned to me. I MUST WIN!! If not, how am I going to be an Accountant next time? Yes! Jia you! Haha~