Friday, April 18, 2008

sorry..

Guys, so sorry that I had not been reading your blogs ever since I've started working. I've not even on my laptop from the day I've started working.

I'll read all your blog during weekends, okie? I'll also update you guys on my first week of work. =)

Been waiting for next Monday to come as I'll have a lunch partner soon! Haha~ Yea! I'm alone for lunch. Cannot blame them for not asking me to join them also since I also didn't open my mouth to ask if I can tag along.

But I do feel weird if were to join them, around 4 or 5 people since I don't know them at all! Except one of them, the one whom I'm helping out with. You know, it just feel so awkward having lunch with a big group of "strangers". Most probably they'll only talk to you awhile, after which they'll proceed with their topics. And you (me) will sit down there, listening to their chit-chats with a blurry mind as you don't know what they talking about at all! Haha~ If were to go with 1 or 2 people, I'm still okie with it.

Next week Christopher will be joining the same company as me, so I'm not ALONE anymore! Haha~ That's why I told Christopher that I'm very happy and am waiting for him. Haha~ No other meaning... Must make myself clear, if not his girlfriend will come bash me up. Haha~ Kidding~

Update you guys more in the later part then. Tired already so I'll go have my sleep first, okie? Haha~ Night~~

*yawn*