Tuesday, April 29, 2008

lunch alone =(

*sigh* Christopher on MC today due to bloated eyes (stay up too late playing games lah), leaving me alone for lunch again. Sian -_- Luckily I've got my Buddy to chat with me for a while. Haha~

Nothing better to do now, so just finished filling up the Sudoku. Now blogging as still got around 15 minutes left for lunch. Haha~

Reasons for not lunching when alone:
1. Feel weird if were to join others for lunch, especially if with a group of unfamiliar people. I'll be sitting there like an idiot like that, listening to unknown conversation. Boring also.
2. Why don't go alone? Because if were to go alone, gotta book seat using tissue paper. The problem is not that I don't have tissue paper, just that, I'll tend to forget where I've put the tissue. In the end, I'll be lost in the hawker center, looking for tissue paper. MY tissue paper, I mean. Not others. Haha~

Well, guess some are already back for lunch. I'll start work on time (1.30pm) since if were to start earlier, no pay will be given. Haha~ So calculative hor? Well~ Haha~ Who cares? That's the truth anyway.

Buddy! Jia you for your finals! You surely can do it de, no worries. You've got my moral support. Haha~ I know lah, exams period is a stressful period. Once over, you'll feel much better already. Jia you ah! You'll be back soon. We'll relax and enjoy during your holidays, okie?

(Buddy! Why this time round come back for such a short period only? Cannot really spend much time with you man. *sigh*)