Saturday, May 3, 2008

left around 6 weeks

Wa~ Already worked for 3 weeks, coming to the 4th week. It's so fast. Had my OT yesterday but due to some problem, we already faxed over our time sheet to the agent for calculation of salary. And I have already indicated on my time sheet that I'll be going off on time. In the end, I ended up OT-ing (I volunteer to OT as there's so much work piling up, scared might not be able to finish and the work will endlessly pile up. Haha~)

Thus, I asked V if I can put the OT time on Monday instead, and I think she said is alright for me to do that. Haha~ Of course must claim OT what. 1.5 hours leh. Haha~

Why fax over time sheet so early leh? B'coz heard that the agent said must submit by yesterday, so no choice but to fill up the time till Friday (yesterday) and fax over. By right we should go and submit the time sheet ourselves yesterday, but both C.Y. and Y.G. are on leave. There's no one to sign the time sheet for us. Thus resulting in having to fax over the time sheet first, and then submit the original time sheet on Monday.

So troublesome. That time they (friends) said can submit early, no need wait till last day of the month to submit. So I went down to submit the time sheet last week lah. In the end leh! Gotta make another trip down again. Waste of my time. But no choice since I want to get my salary. Haha~

Oh ya, mentioned in my previous entry that the company I'm working as a temp now is looking for accounts assistant. I realised that I cannot apply now also as the agency contract states that I'm not allowed to do so. Haha~ Breach of contract if were to do so man. Haha~ Play safe. Better don't apply. At most find others and apply lor. Sigh~