Tuesday, May 27, 2008

life = no choice

I'll be having my Accounting System for the next three days, starting from tomorrow. Well, hope that I'll be able to absorb everything. Tomorrow's training is gonna last me for one whole day, which means that I can't do my work for the whole day and gotta wait till my training end for the day. Think gonna be tiring, but that's life. Haha~

Was asked to wear pants instead of skirt tomorrow as need to climb ladder to reach the top cabinet to get look for a file in order to find the invoice. Haha~ Hope I won't knock my knee against the small cabinet when I climb down tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed =x (B'cause that's what happened yesterday and now, there's a big blue-black.. haha~)

Sigh. Gonna change team real soon, in about 2 weeks time. There'll be a new permanent staff to replace me instead of a temporary staff I think since that staff will be undergoing training with us tomorrow. Quite sad and a bit upset man. B'cause that time when I asked if I can continue to work in my current team instead of switching, they told me that my current team is not in need of people now, only the other team needs. And now?! A new permanent staff entering my current team.

Sigh. Already got used to working with the people I'm working with in my current team and I have to switch and adapt to a new way of working style again. Some more, so far I had no good impression of them, neither do I have bad impression or should I say, maybe I got worried working with them after listening to Christopher's "suffering" there. Haha~ And maybe that's why I've been quite reluctant, or rather, very reluctant to change team. Oh well, that's life. We've got no choice at all. Since I've accepted it, then I must try to do well in it. As I told some of my friends, my target will be working up to four or six months there. Haha~ Why four months? B'cause three months probation, plus one month notice in advance. Haha~ Hope I can survive there. Pray for me, thanks.

I start to wonder if I can survive or not, especially if were to pick up part time ACCA. Heard that ACCA is really tough. I really hope I'll be able to pass and work hard towards being an CPA (Certified Public Accountant). Haha~ Good to have a dream or goal and make yourself work towards it. At least there's something in life for you to try to achieve.

(ps: I'll miss working with them.)