Wednesday, May 28, 2008

emo + sad + etc...

Been feeling quite emo recently, don't know why also. Maybe it's because of work whereby I'm going to change team and seat (next Monday I'll be sitting at my permanent seat already), or maybe is about someone or something (haha~ don't wish to talk about this, so please don't ask. I'm trying to psycho myself to forget "this" and stopping myself to do something I'll regret in the future, haha~).

(ps: no worries, I'm not doing anything stupid or silly, haha~)

As the days went by, I'm began to feel stronger sense of reluctance. I really hope to stay put at where I am, but I know it's all impossible. Still trying to psycho myself that I'll be able to learn more from the other team since the workload will be heavier. On the other side, I'm also trying to "console" myself that I'll be able to leave in four months' time if I really cannot handle or like the working environment/culture. Haha~ Haven't even start yet I'm already thinking of my next path. -_-'''

Anyway, V, J and C.Y. (though seldom or rarely or almost never work with) are nice people. Haha~ They are my current team people. V and J are the one giving me assignments while C.Y. is the accountant in charge of V and J. I like to listen to C.Y. talking to V and J (especially J) because the way they argue is quite funny. (Funny to us, the non-related parties who overheard the conversation, but not to the three of them.) Not that we, the non-related parties (actually is me plus one temp staff who's sitting beside me only), it's that we are just sitting in front of that accountant. Some more, sometimes they speak so loud that even if you don't want to hear, you can also hear. Haha~ I think that's the most enjoyable "event" sitting in front of C.Y. for these past few weeks. Haha~ Cannot enjoy the "argument" anymore starting from next week onwards. So sad T_T haha~

Oh ya, recently kept thinking of my Ah Gong (grandfather) which I don't know why also. He had passed away for quite few years and suddenly I feel so sad that I've never treasure him when he was still around. Well, tell you more about this in my next entry.

Still feeling very emo and sad and a lot of other feelings now. Don't know how to express in words. Well, I believe that I'll be alright soon. I hope so. =x