Friday, May 16, 2008

Just Do It!

Woo~ Just got informed today that I've got the job; I've successfully converted from a temp to a perm staff. Haha~ Should I be happy? Hmm.. Maybe, maybe not. Actually still very half-hearted. Still wanna enjoy my life as a temp staff first (b'cause the responsibility is not that much as compared to a perm staff.. haha~)

Everything seems so sudden. Firstly is the sudden informal interview on Monday whereby I was told about it on Monday morning.

Then, I e-mail to C.Y. some queries on Wednesday night.

The next day, which is yesterday, I was told to fill up an application form first, followed by clearing the queries I've raised in my e-mail. I was then told to bring my certificate(s), I/C and passport-sized photo the next day for the HR.

Today, I brought all the necessary documents to the HR for them to process the application. About 2 or 3 hours later, Y.G. informed me of the pay they gonna offer me (b'cause before that, they can't confirm the pay I'll be getting yet), and after which, I accepted the offer. Thus, I've been converted into a perm successfully.

Haha~ It just happened so fast. Not really prepared for it yet, but since I've accepted it, I must do it. Just Do It! Haha~ Hope everything will go on smoothly. =)

Pray hard for me, okie? B'cause I'll be working under another entity; another team instead of my present team. Plus work load will be heavier then what I'm doing now. I hope I can manage well. All the best for me then. Haha~