Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congrats!

Congrats to all polytechnic graduands! We've survived for the past 3 years and graduated from the school. We are all going to embark on a new journey in our life. Jia you!

Went for my graduation ceremony yesterday. I think that's gonna be my first and also my last graduation ceremony since I'm not able to enter university. Haha~ Anyway, we all just look like Harry Potter going up the stage to receive our certificate. Haha~

For some of us, we'll be entering or already entered the working world, while some will be entering university to continue their student life. No matter what, we must all work hard together towards our goal. We'll meet together some day and we'll notice how much we've actually grown. Haha~

Surely there will be unhappiness in life, regardless of studying or working. As it's said, "Life is like a roller coaster, there will always be ups and downs". Well, I guess that's how we learn and grow in life. Overcome the problems, gain experience from it and we can do better in the future. =)

Haha~ Enough of all these crapping. Haha~

All the best to every graduands as we'll be embarking on our new journey! Good luck!