Monday, May 12, 2008

short summary update

Wa! Long time never update my blog already. Haha~ In fact, I've not even viewed my blog for a long time until now. Hehe~ Well, just write in short summary then.

Bought my PSP Slim & Lite about one week ago. It's a Lavender Purple colour. Looks not bad. Heartache though. Haha~ Since I've been longing for it, I used my first salary of this present temp job to buy it. Haha~

Had a gathering with 14 secondary school friends at Settlers'. It was real fun. Especially when playing the game called "Gestures". Hou Teck was so funny la. Haha~ Just he alone act out the word is already so funny already. Haha~ Good job, Hou Teck! Haha~ At first thought will be very awkward since a lot of us had not met one another for a long time. In the end, it turned out much better than what was expected. Hope to have more gatherings at Settlers'. Haha~ I want to see Hou Teck "act" again. Haha~

Anyway, saw that some of them had changed quite a lot. Derrick is now better than last time already. I mean the way he speaks now is quite different from secondary school time. Talking to him now is much better than last time. (Sorry ah, not saying that last time you are bad la, just that now is better. No offence, no hard feeling, don't take it to heart, okie?)

Hou Teck seems more matured now. The way he speaks and his actions are quite different from last time. Not that kiddish anymore. Haha~ (sorry ah, no offence, no hard feeling ah.. Don't take it to heart.)

Went Amoy to have my lunch just now, then it started raining when we were about to go back office. No choice but to call C.Y. to inform him we'll be late (responsible mah.. haha~). Actually I don't mind walking in the rain, it's just that I happened to be wearing white top, so I don't feel like doing so. Haha~ If I'm wearing black top, I'll sure walk back drenched. Haha~

Oh ya, taking early leave tomorrow for my Kaplan ACCA talk. Half an hour earlier only. Haha~ Since the talk will start at 6.30pm. Besides going there for the talk, it's also for the $100 voucher which can be used to deduct the ACCA fee. Then can help me save that $100. Haha~

Oh ya, received a call from Hou Teck just now asking if can play badminton on Saturday. Really hope will have a game of badminton with my Buddy before she goes back Canada. Long time never play badminton already, especially with Buddy and friends. Miss the time when a group of us will go for a game of badminton.