Sunday, June 1, 2008

Friday, my last day @ my temp seat

Ya, I've shift most my of things over to my new seat, or rather is my permanent seat. I can't chat with Vernise (the temporary staff) there that often since we'll be sitting apart. I think that's gonna be quite boring. Haha~

Anyway, it was Te Wei's (the temporary staff) last day and that's why I can officially move to my permanent place. He didn't leave on time or leave earlier on his last day. He normally would leave a bit earlier on normal days. Before he left, the people were so funny man. They told him must be good boy, don't go around cheating girls etc. Haha~ So funny! Well, he's also a funny guy, without him I think it's gonna be boring too. Haha~

Having said so much, just to say that I'll be shifting to my permanent seat on Monday, and I think the "feel" will be different. No longer sitting at the place which I've more or less get used to. Maybe that will make me feel like a permanent staff? Well, maybe and maybe not?

And now, it's really left two weeks before changing team. A bit sad, I think. Well, as I said, that's life. Oh ya, still need to call the IT guy to ask about my email. Have been delaying for two days already, as I really don't know how I shall put it. I don't know if he will know I am not as during orientation that time, I don't remember seeing him. Haha~ Further more, I'm still scared of making phone calls or answering phone calls. Haha~ Gotta overcome this but it'll take times. Give me more time to conquer my fear, okie? =)

I'll enjoy my last two weeks helping V and J before switching over to adapt to the people I'll be helping out with, namely Ir. Hope she's also a nice person like V and J. Haha~ =)