Monday, June 30, 2008

long time never study already~

Tomorrow is the start of my CPA journey, haha~ Not really, but just a stepping stone? Haha~ Tomorrow I'll be attending my very first ACCA lesson. Quite nervous and yet quite sian also. Well, that's what we called adulthood life? Maybe. Haha~ Working and part time study is no joke, it really tests your determination. Hope I can persevere and work towards my goal; CPA. Yeah! Jia you! Go Go Go!

*hope I can be a good student who will not doze off during lesson time. haha~*

Never realise that this is my third week in my permanent team. Everything's going on smoothly so far. Answering phone calls and making phone calls seem to be getting easier for me. Maybe I'm getting used to it, not that scared anymore. Anyway, just hope that everything (my work and also ACCA study) will go on smoothly from now onwards. =)

Anyway, for my Tuesdays' class, I've got one of my polytechnic's classmate attending the same class as me. Means I might not be alone; I might be able to meet her in class. Not that bad. Haha~ Too bad, it doesn't apply to my Thursdays' class. Well, it's alright anyway. Ever since I've planned to go for ACCA, I didn't expect any friends or classmates who will be same as me. Haha~