Sunday, July 6, 2008

a completely different life from now on...

Well, started my ACCA class plus my very first tutoring session this week. My first time to give tuition, and luckily is a primary 2 kid. She's a, can be so called, a relative of mine since she's my sis-in-law's cousin. Haha~ Quite nervous for me as this is my first time, and I didn't know how to start at all. Well, in the end the lesson went on smoothly and hopefully she understood what I've taught her. (We started on a topic which her teacher would be starting the week starting tomorrow. In another words, she didn't learn that topic at all yet. Hope I didn't confuse her. Haha~)

She's actually a clever kid I must say. She got the basic fast. However she scored around 70 for Maths and she was quite upset about it as the other subjects she got 90 over marks. Why like that? I asked her if she understood the topics or not, and she replied a "yes". What went wrong then? That's when she told me that the problem lies with her speed of calculation. She didn't have time to do the paper. I hope that I can help her build up her speed so that she can do faster. Hope I can succeed. =)

As for ACCA class, the lessons were fun, as in the lecturers were quite funny. The lessons were thus not that boring afterall. Just that, some of the things being taught in school seems to have "given" back to the lecturers already, so is now slowly trying to recall what I've learnt in school. Hope that I can pass ACCA though. Must work hard, that's all I can say. Say is not enough, must put in action. Hope that I can really do what I've planned in mind then. Haha~

As for work, ya, everything's just fine. Now is month-end closing for the Accounts, so maybe a bit busy? Haha~ Not really busy, but should I say, busy over the stupid bank reconciliation? Haha~ Since I couldn't balance at first try, must do it for the second or third time in order to balance. Whenever I couldn't balance, I'll say "I hate bank recon". When I can get it balanced, I really love doing it. Haha~