Monday, July 21, 2008

lunch-in; boredom

Wa~ Raining so heavily outside. Lazy to take brolly so decided to lunch in instead.

Today is Monday (crap) and am having Monday blues. Haha~ Actually I'm just tired due to insomnia last night; couldn't get to sleep and yet don't know why. Haha~ Still awake at 3am++. Suddenly the alarm rang and it's time to wake up. Omg! Do I have enough sleep?

Anyway, still haven't adapt to working and studying at the same time. Really salute to those who had succeeded doing so. Really darn tired last weekends. Been spending majority of my time taking afternoon nap, plus somemore I slept quite early the previous night. Haha~ Slept too much already, I guess.

Hope I can adapt soon, at least not feeling that tired during weekends. Haha~ I should be out somewhere with friends shopping, if not, should be exercising and not sleeping. Don't you think so? Keep cooping at home seems lifeless. Haha~ Since I'm already "cooping" at the office from Mondays to Fridays already. I should be out taking in some fresh air. Haha~

Actually, I don't know what I should blog about, thus writing some rubbish here. Basically just to get out of boredom since I'm lunching in. Haha~

Okie! See you guys soon. Enjoy work, holidays etc.

Take care! Bye~

Haha~