Monday, July 28, 2008

Is this the life I want?

Ever since started working, life has become so boring to me. Mondays to Fridays all working, left with Saturdays and Sundays to enjoy life. Am I really enjoying my life during weekends then? The answer is “no”.

Gotta give tuition on Saturdays from 12pm to 2pm. Woke up at around 9am++ and then get prepared for the tuition class (prepare some activities, work etc as weekdays were really tired to do so. Especially Tuesdays and Thursdays as there is ACCA study. Haha~ Normally will end up being a walking or “working” corpse the next day. Haha~

That’s why I want to pick up badminton again, meaning to play every week (weekends hopefully). If not, my life is just all about working. Unhealthy life some more. Haha~

Problem is, I can’t seem to find anyone who really loves playing badminton. As I said, when I was younger, I used to play with all the aunties and uncles who love to play badminton a lot. We were learning from one another, improving/sharpening their badminton skill.

If not, play some other sports also can. For example basketball. Actually can also go swimming or jogging during weekends, but talking about jogging, don’t really feel like going. Haha~

Anyway, this entry boils down to the question of whether this is the life that I really want? Or basically there’s not much choice left too. Haha~ However, we must always have a positive mindset. Haha~ It’s not so much to have this kind of life after all. This is only the start, who knows that life might get more interesting as it proceeds on? Right? =) Hahaha~