Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Share of Thought

Something which my lecturer mentioned during her class yesterday and I find it interesting or rather, that’s the truth. She said that all of us are actors and actresses. In work we behave this way, but outside of work, it’s completely a different person. The same to when he/she is with his/her friends or when with her family. It just displays the different him/her. Why want to watch those actors and actresses acting on TV when there’s a real life drama going on around us everyday. It’ll be interesting to watch the people around us.

Haha~ Sounds true, isn’t it? At least that’s what I feel. I do agree that people behave differently in different places with different group of people. I’m sure all of us do, maybe we just don’t take notice of ourselves doing so. Think about it and see whether it is true not. Well, I’m not saying that it’s definitely true. It’ll all depend on how all of you think about it. No offence. =) Just a share of thought.