Wednesday, July 16, 2008

clouds in the sky

I just realised that I like to look at the clouds in the sky. Watch the shapes being formed, watch them move across the sky, look at the colour of the clouds etc. It gives me a sense of peacefulness. I feel so relaxed when looking up at the sky, watching the clouds' movement.

It's so cool, I mean the clouds. Can you imagine being a cloud? Freedom! You can be whatever you like. Show your "feelings" openly; happy is a white cloud, unhappy is a dark cloud. When really furious, strike all you want, shout all you want; referring to lightning and thunder.

Haha~ Second paragraph is just crap, so can just ignore. =)

Anyway, had lunch with Shin Yee at Lau Pa Sat (not sure of the spelling) today. Two more days to her last day of her temporary job. After which, rest for two more weeks before her school starts. Study is being preferred than working, don't you agree with me? Haha~ It's alright if you don't. Haha~

Ever since start ACCA, time seems to pass faster than before. Plus I have to give tuition on Saturdays, it seems like one week just flies off in a blink of an eye.

Long time never play badminton already, feel like picking up this sports again; to play every week if possible, just like before. Problem is, I don't have friends who are so in love with badminton who will play with me every week. (I think so, if not wrong.)

Last time I can play every week or almost everyday when I was in my secondary school time is because I played with my brother at the neighbourhood's badminton court. After which, some aunties and uncles joined in when they jog pass. That's how we met quite a few badminton "likers". Ever since start polytechnic life, seldom go play in the evening due to the school timing. As time goes by, it became not going down anymore. Haha~ Anyway, think those aunties and uncles also no time to play with us/me anymore as now I also seldom see them go there for jogging.

Well, hope to find some badminton "likers" or lovers again and I can start my badminton "session" all over again. Like that I can further improve my skill also since I'm not that good either. Play more to play even better, don't you think so? Haha~