Wednesday, June 4, 2008

recall...

While travelling on the bus back home, I suddenly recalled something which one of my friends said to me when we were talking about girlfriends and boyfriends. I think it was like almost half a year ago? Haha~ Suddenly, recently, a lot of the past happenings just kept flashing back in my mind. Don't know why and don't understand why. Haha~ Is something bad gonna happen? *CHOY* Haha~

Oh ya, at that time was talking about this friend of mine who likes a guy, but she doesn't dare to confess or let him know. I think is also, that the guy is already attached. If not wrong, she already likes him when he was still single and available, just that she has no courage to express her feeling. At that point of time, I was like, feel wasted for her. She should just go ahead and make known her feeling to him what. Well, that's her decision.

So there came a part when I asked her what she did next or something like that. Cannot really recall the detail. Haha~ Then I recalled what she said to me at one part of the conversation:

Since I (she, my friend) don't dare to let him know, then in order to make myself feel better (the feeling inside), I tried to make him dislike me so that it marks the end of me and him. Since he doesn't like me what. Haha~

Wa~ When I heard this answer or whatever it is, I was totally shocked! I was thinking to myself, why you want to do that. Just remain as usual, isn't it okie already? Do you have to go into that extent to make yourself, like, forget him or let yourself know that it's really impossible, so stop thinking about it?

Haha~ Now, come to think about it, maybe it's a good method or solution to tell yourself to stop all imagination, stop all the impossible thoughts in the mind. Haha~ Worth a try, I think. Haha~ At least you'll stop yourself from bluffing yourself that you and him might be possible. This might help you feel better? Haha~ That's what I feel about her answer right now. Haha~