Sunday, June 8, 2008

as the days are nearing..

Now we are doing month-end closing, which also means that the day when I'm going to switch to another team is also nearing. Feeling quite sad when I came to think about it. Been enjoying myself a lot under this current team of people. Really. They are really nice and funny people. A very good team of people to work with. The new temporary staff who is going to take over me, you can really consider yourself lucky. Haha~ I'm sure you (the new temporary staff) will also enjoy working with them. =)

Well, I think that the other team of people shouldn't be that bad either. I must work with them before I can really conclude. So far, I think it should be quite alright. Hope so. Haha~ Maybe it's just that they don't smile that often, and that's why I'm little worried working with them, or rather I should say is Ir. Haha~ When she smiles, she looks alright to me, but not when she's not smiling. A bit fierce looking, or not that friendly looking. Haha~

Anyway, I've registered my ACCA course for the July intake. Haha~ Yes! The course will start very soon, on 1st July 2008. Haha~ 3 more weeks only. So fast. Haha~ I'll be attending class on every Tuesdays and Thursdays. Each class will last 3 hours from 6.45pm to 9.45pm. Can imagine how "early" I'll reach home every Tuesdays and Thursdays? Haha~ That's part-time students' life, isn't it? =D

I must try my very best to pass all my papers at one go, and complete the whole course in 2.5 years' time, if possible. If not, hopefully will not more than 3 years. I wanna get my CPA asap. Haha~ That's my goal I've set to so called, motivate myself to study hard. Haha~