Saturday, June 21, 2008

Officially switched team this week!

Yo! For your information, I've already switched to my new permanent team this week. At first couldn't really adapt, especially for the first two or three days. I've not much work to do in that team during those days, even the temporary staff was more busy than me. Sort of feel "extra" in that team.

After which, I began to get a bit more work which can last me for the day. If there's work to do, time seems to pass faster. That's why sometimes you would rather have more work than less work. Haha~

For these few days, I've been either making phone calls or receiving phone calls. As you know, I've got a phobia of phone calls, as in phone calls for work due to not so good experience(s). I think, I've more or less conquered my fear. At least, I don't think that long before making the call to someone. Haha~ Think I still need to work hard in this area. =) I can do it! Haha~

Went lunch with my last time team of people yesterday. It was supposed to be a welcome lunch (so called) for their new permanent staff (I'm no longer belonging to their team from this week onwards), but I was still invited to join them. Haha~ Sort of weird, but still okie. At least I'm more familiar with these people than my current team's people. We went to the restaurant just floors above our office. Was waiting for food and feeling sleepy. Haha~

Anyway, it was a good lunch with the group of people whom I've enjoyed working with for the past two months. Maybe should have more of this type of lunch to bond the people together. I still feel that the people in the office, regardless of which team they belong, seems to be lacking of bonding within their own team. Haha~ Personal opinion only.

Oh ya, Monday I'll be lunching with my current team of people. Should I say, lunch with my person-in-charge (accounts executive, I think that's their position if not wrong), together with the other new permanent staff under the other person. To make it simple, four of us will be lunching togther on Monday, namely Ir, K, C and me. Not sure if there's a change of plan, but that's the tentative plan.

Hope things will get better each day. I'll be starting school real soon; the week after next. Wa~ I think I'll be very tired by then as I'll also be tuitoring on Saturdays. Haha~ I think I'll still survive well. =/ *think so* haha~

ps: I've updated my nephew's blog. Please drop by when you guys are free. =)