Tuesday, June 3, 2008

@ new permanent seat

Being second day at my new seat, I still cannot get used to it; the computer screen, environment or whatever it is, just a strange feeling. Tend to go back to wrong table after leaving my desk to get something. Haha~ I guess it'll take me a few more days to adapt to it. Haha~

Anyway, I'm left with 7 more days to change to another team. Time flies, really. Well, maybe I'm already getting used to V's and J's working style which I've gotta start all over again to adapt to Ir's working style the next time round. Just to say that, I really enjoy working under them. =D At least I'm not dragging myself to work (most of the time). Haha~

Today, K suddenly called for me (I've got a shocked as I don't expect them to call me or know my name)and passed me a letter, or rather a notice or whatever. It states that we can claim for taxi fare if were to work overtime, provided we worked over 9pm. Well, better than nothing as I think we/they can't even claim after 9pm. Yeah! It's a piece of good news if were to look on the positive side.

Oh ya, she sounded friendly just now too. Maybe she's in a good mood? Haha~ I think she's in a very good mood today as she's more friendly today. Haha~ Maybe because I've not seen her like this before? Haha~ She was quite funny just now. She told C to use other coloured files (I think they going add some files), and not yellow. Haha~ The way she said was so funny lah. Yeah, I was laughing down there, with the others who heard. Haha~ Well, maybe the "incident" which happened just now will able to improve my impression on the other team bah. Haha~

[ps: Think Y.K. (not Y.G., now then I realised I've typed the name wrongly, haha~) not in a good mood today. Her face looked quite black the whole day, plus Vernise being "told off" or something like that when she had nothing to do after completing her task on hand. There wasn't much thing for her, or rather us, to do as they are attending training the whole day. Yup, so not her fault for doing nothing. Thus, I guessed is Y.K. not in a good mood too bah.]

*sigh* Tomorrow and the day after I'll be lunching alone. Vernise's taking half day off while F (the new permanent staff of my current team) is taking 2 days off. Haha~ Sian~