Monday, February 25, 2008

Announcement

Announcement:
My sis-in-law is expecting again! I'm gonna have another baby for me to play and baby-sit again!

Hope is a niece this time round since I've already got a nephew already. With a niece, I can dress her up like a little princess with my nephew being dressed up as a little prince of course. Haha~

Not mean I don't want another nephew ah.. Just that hope can be a niece if possible. No other meanings to it. =)

Oh well, supposed to be studying for my exam right now, but I can't seem to be concentrating and I don't know why. Maybe it's my first time wanting to start revision early but still cannot feel the exam mood bahx. Since I can't concentrate, I switch my attention to looking through the type of questions being set the past few years (not switch focus to blogging ah).

For me, I've got just too much bad study habits. Here are some of my major bad study habits are:
1. last minute revision (later I'll sure grumble or regret after exams)
2. spotting questions (it's just too dangerous, so girls and boys, don't ever learn this unless you are a high risk taker)

What's my plan now? Hmmm.. Frankly speaking, I hope I can stay focus and start my revision. Everyone around me has already started revision quite some time ago and I'm still doing nothing.

What the hell is wrong with me? Distractions! Not concentrating! Yet worry about my grades! Crazy me! Can go bang wall already.

( PS: If you didn't see me around after exams, maybe I'm in Mental Health Hospital already. Please visit me when you are free. Haha~ )

Been thinking over some stupid questions these few days. Next time then I'll post the questions here. If you guys got answers for my questions, please go ahead and clear my doubts.

Wondering if anyone's reading my blog not, if not I think I'll close it down. Suddenly feel like just close this down or change the URL of this blog so that only me, myself and I will read. Shouldn't be much difference or to say, no difference should this blog just "disappear" suddenly.

Maybe once after my exam, and with enough rest, I'll just focus on setting up a blog for my nephew and get disconnected from this blog. Maybe can consider replacing this blog rather than having a separate blog for my dearest nephew? Hmmm...