Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Days Before The Verdict Is Out

It's time to show what we've learnt so far in this semester. Time really flies. I can still remember my last 11 weeks' holidays when I was working as a temp staff in two of the companies. The memory is still so fresh in my mind as though a few weeks had past. In reality, it's more than just a few weeks.

Never thought of graduating so fast, as in, I don't feel ready for work yet. Still having the mentality that I'm still a student. Very soon I'll enter the work force. No longer a student anymore. I'm a working adult by that time. A real adult, not a student. Can you imagine? Well, that's our life cycle I guess.

When is the verdict gonna be out then? Well, I still don't know. All I can do now is to provide the dates for the trials that are going to be held in the "Court":

1. 28th Feb 2008, 3pm-5pm --> Auditing
2. 29th Feb 2008, 10am-12pm --> Quality Management
3. 3rd Mar 2008, 10am-12pm --> Capital Markets and Financial Instruments
4. 4th Mar 2008, 10am-12pm --> Management Accounting

Will I be able to reap what I harvest?

Stay tuned to find out more! I'll be right back!