Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TREAT YOU LIKE HOW YOU TREATED US!

HEY HEY HEY! Who you think we (you should know who you are) are?! Is meeting up that difficult? If you can't make it, just let us know. I don't mind if you told me you overslept or whatever it is, as long as you provide me with a reasonable explanation. Don't give me STUPID EXCUSES or NO LINK EXCUSE! I really can't take it!

We are like idiots waiting for you for 1 hour but to find out you are not joining us. Can you understand how we felt at that point of time? In the end, what we've supposed to finalise, still end up the same. We decided on the things to do, on our own! Wasted OUR time! #$%^&*

Since you've treated us like this, there is not a need for us to treat you good. I'll in this "GAME" with you. I MEAN IT! No point for us to continue being good to you when we are not treated the same way.

Only then I've found out that another friend of mine also has so much unhappiness with this friend of ours. We ranted out what were being bottled in our hearts for a long long time, and we found out that it's never ending. From the start to the end, spending hours of ranting, there's still so much more left to be talked about.

Well, we decided not to play a good guy anymore. Therefore, just be mentally prepared! I'm ready for this "GAME", I hope you are too!

( feel so much better after ranting )