Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sigh... What to do?!

Frankly speaking, I was doing my project half-heartedly. The reason (s)? Not convenient to mention here. Especially for IB project, our group seems to have done it badly again, or rather, it's confirmed being done badly. But why? As compared to last IB project, I felt that we've put in a little more effort already (even though I was half-hearted in the process), but it's still like this?! Maybe I've done wrongly for my part being assigned to me and cause everyone's grade to be pulled down. Sigh.. So sorry, guys. I didn't mean to. Just don't know why I don't seem to get it right. Maybe I've misinterpreted the questions (for all the projects, not just IB), or my analysis is not in-depth enough? Sigh. Too late to say anything now. Gotta pray hard that we will not score badly for the IB project (since we've known the other projects' grade already).

Well, what to do now? Must work hard for exams in order to do better in other modules, so that the GPA will not be pulled down that much. Comes to think about it, if I were to aim for an A for Audit (which I thought there might be a chance initially if I were to work harder, but after getting the project grade, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE), I gotta score like around 90/100 in order to achieve that. Therefore, there goes by one A already. You might say: Focus on other modules for A lahx. Well, I've got no confidence in getting As for other modules as for me, it's more difficult. Therefore, in the end, I can only aim for Bs and Cs. This time round, I think my GPAs gonna drop further.

Pray hard for me, thanks. Haha~ =(