Monday, February 4, 2008

Cheers! 5566!

Went to 5566's autograph session yesterday. Thought that there would not be that many people (although I'm a fan of 56, but to be frank, I do feel that their popularity has dropped already since it's been a long time they release new ablum), was shocked to be that there are quite a lot of people. It's better than what I've expected! Err.. Should had gone to queue there earlier.

Before that, I would like to thank L.H. (you should know who you are, for your "security", I put your initials instead) for accompanying me to the autograph session. With her help, I managed to take photos and videos of 56's performance on stage.

Couldn't really see them performing on stage actually, b'cause I'm just far too short. Therefore, I was viewing from people's video while they are recording. Haha~ Not the first time doing this anyway. Haha~

There was a bunch of girls, so rowdy. Kept shouting there, saying that she can't see what's happening on the stage as everyone is tip-toe-ing. I was like.. What the.. -__- When people cannot see, of course will tip-toe lah, then what? Dots.. There are lot more grumbles and boo-ing which I'm not going to mention here. Just feel like shutting these girls' mouth up! Noise pollutants!

Anyway, it's my first time to 56's autograph session though I've been supporting them for a long time. So happy to see them in real person, not in the TV.

WOW~ All so handsome looking man. I've realised that Tony Sun looks more handsome in person. Sam Wong is getting more handsome than before. Jason Hsu's eyes are so big. Zax Wong (my favourite) had a thick make-up. Haha~

Thumbs up, 5566! I can see your improvements over the years. Keep up your good work and continue to work harder. Will be waiting for your next album. =D

A fan of 5566, will always be a fan of 5566! This will never change! =D Haha~

Here are some photos that I would like to share with all of you. However, there is an error loading the videos, thus I'll upload the videos another day then. Enjoy~ =)

the autograph session's stage

Jason Hsu Meng Zhe


Sam Wong Shao Wei


Zax Wong Ren Fu


Tony Sun Xie Zhi


the crowd in front of me


the crowd behind me


yea! 56's finally on stage!


some greetings by 5566


interactive game with a few 56's fans


tired after signing all the albums


posing for the fans to take photos of them before leaving


posing again


bye~ see ya soon~