Tuesday, February 12, 2008

stressed!

Oh mine! I was so stressed yesterday. Projects and test at the same time, can u believe it? My group is so last minute and I didn't even have enough time to study for my MA test. Reading through the tutorials as a form of revision, and doing project at the same time. Brain's dead! Cannot absorb what I'm studying! So.. Just read through and try to recall what I've done for tutorial; the steps and formulas.

In the end, I slept at 3am+ near 4am. Set the alarm at 5.30am hoping that I can wake up bit earlier to study my test (because haven't finish yet, still got one last chapter incomplete, and that's the chapter which I didn't do my tutorial lahx). Then?! I woke up at around 6.15am! Lesson will start at 8am, which means my test will start at 8am. 7.10am gotta meet Yan Ting for school. Thus I still didn't manage to study that last chapter. So I made use of the time in the bus to finish that whole chapter.

Scared that theory will appear, but in the end don't really have theory. More like an application type of questions for "theory". I only spent my time reading through the formulas, meaning that I was focusing only on calculations. If in the end got theory, I'll surely die lorx.

Well, now going finish another project and will present at 4pm later. The other 2 completed projects were to be presented only next week (draw lots to decide one, not we choose one). Wonder if is good or bad. Good in the sense that those who presented all projects this week is free from presentation next week. Bad in the sense that those people had rushed like hell as still gotta study that MA test, prepare PPT slides and prepare script. So.. I think I'm lucky then, at least need not rush like mad. Haha~