Saturday, March 1, 2008

2 more papers left!

Finally left with 2 papers, namely CMFI and MA. Wondering how am I going to study these 2 modules, especially CMFI whereby I've not done much for the tutorials. Always there for answers, that's all. Now, I don't even understand what the topics all about, how am I going to do well in this module? Hmm.. Good question, right?

As for MA, calculations I can say is not a big problem to a lot of us. The most difficult part for this exam is how to score for theory questions. The theory can be like 9 marks lah. I always die at answering theory questions. Not that I totally don't know, it's a matter of phrasing and structuring you answers, must be relevant etc. For me, sometimes I'll left out some points here and there, resulting in loss of marks lah. ARGH! Really hate theory questions man.

After all the 4 "trials" (exams I mean), I'll get to enjoy myself for about 2 weeks or so before the "verdict" (results) is out. The verdict date, tentatively is 19 March 2008. Hope I won't get a shock bah, that's all. At least Bs, can? Sigh.