Monday, March 31, 2008

buffet @ Suki

Met up with Shin Yee, Coreen and Janice for my belated birthday meal =)We went to Suki for buffet and ate real full. Haha~ They kept my present in the box for keeping the chopsticks.

At first didn't suspect much about the black plastic bag (present) as I thought maybe is supposed to be there or what. Later when we going to finish the meal, Janice called my name, like trying to say something to me, but didn't say anything.

As for that Coreen, she kept saying, 5.40pm ah.. Erm... 5.45pm lah.. When time's up, Janice called my name again, but this time round, she finally said something. They asked me to look around me to see if anything is not supposed to be there, are there at that place. So I tried to look around. They told is quite obvious, and so..

*ding* I remembered the black plastic bag! I picked it up and was asked to open on the spot. So happy and surprised to see a HANDCUFF necklace. Yes! That's what I've always wanted to buy.

Thanks a lot! Love you guys! Love you too, buddy!



( can see that Coreen is very hungry! )



( i'm enjoying my meal now, can see? )



( would you want to eat first? )



( yummy! hehe.. )



( that's the handcuff necklace, can you see? )



( can't see?! now, can you see? hmm.. )