Tuesday, March 11, 2008

lame?

Went to shop for friend(s)' birthday present yesterday. We spent like 2 hours in that shop, just to decide what to buy. Haha~

Can't decide if were to get that as present (can't reveal yet as haven't pass to this friend of mine), thus we decided to call up a friend and ask for opinion. In the end, we decided to get that as present and that's how we spent the 2 hours in the shop. Look as though we wanted to shoplift like that, "loitering" in that shop. -_________-

After which, went to SSDC to book for my Advance Theory test, as well as to make payment. Thought of settling this test in March, in the end, the best date I can get is in May. When I checked the website for the dates on Sunday, at first there is placing on 24 May, thus decided to book that date yesterday (Monday). Shocked that there's no more placing left for that day, so can only choose 31 May. Wa~ End of May man.

Wanted to start a blog for my nephew, but haven't really started. Wanted to look for nice nice blog skin or create a blog skin myself (which I'm going to learn first) and do up a nice blog for him. This blog, in the future, will be sharing with his sibling. I guessed is a baby girl this time round. So happy =) Haha~

Oh ya! Remembered that I wanted to post some lame questions here. There you go:
1. Why are alphabets pronounced as they are? Who "created" these pronunciations and the alphabets writing?
2. How does this world exist? As in, who created the first human on earth? Who created dinosaurs? Who created apes (since it's said human are evolved from ape)?
3. Why do people think the way they are thinking? What's really on their mind? Really hope to read all people's mind and know their thoughts.

Yup, above are some questions that I'll ask myself when I've got nothing better to do. Lame? Haha~ I think there are far more questions which I can't think of now. I'll just list down the next time if I got some more lame questions. Hehe~