Tuesday, March 4, 2008

hooorrraaay!

Hooray! Completed my last paper today. Exams declared OVER! Feel so "light" now; no burdens, worries (not grade, but the questions coming out and if I'll know how to do not), etc. Feeling so GREAT NOW!!

Sad to say, I'm not very happy with my last paper. I didn't know how to do a lot of the questions, almost like 20%-30% unknown. Omg! Wonder what kind of grade I'll get for this paper. B+? B? C+? C? Don't wanna think about it anymore. Or should I say, I'm trying not to think about it. Who to blame? Me lor... Totally in holidays mood after the second last paper. No mood study for last paper at all. In the end, cannot do many questions lor. Haix.. =(

Anyway, it's over. No use brooding over it since already handed up the paper for marking. Will see how "good" I've done for my last lap bahx. Hope will be of a good grade man.

Programs from tomorrow onwards? Erm... Nope... Waiting for people to "jio" me. Haha.. Feel like having a good rest before start looking for job. But, my agent had called and said that he'll keep a look out for me (he already called 2 days before the start of my exam) Haha.. I told him I wanna rest for 2-3 weeks first. =P

Present plan is... becoming a FULL-TIME baby-sitter! Haha~

Think will post some of the stupid questions in my next entry. People, please try to clear my doubts, OK? Thanks. =)