Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday (to me)!

Haha~ It's my birthday today! Wa~ Unbelievable! Time really flies. I still remember when I was in primary school, how I hope I can turn into an adult as soon as possible. Why? Freedom! That's what I was thinking at that time. Still remember when I was in primary school, I was wondering when will I be taking my PSLE. Just when I entered secondary school, I was wondering how long would 4 years be in order to complete my O Levels. As usual, when in polytechnic, I would count down to the days when I would graduate.

See! Now I've officially graduated but I don't feel any excitement or happiness at all. Still figuring which route I should take in order to have a good life in the future. What's more, I'm one year older today! Omg! 1 year nearer to join the group of Senior Citizens. Haha~ Well, gotta admit that I'm getting on with ages (unwillingly). Wahaha~

Okie! Birthday wishes for this year. Erm... Gotta be a bit greedy this time round as there seems to be a lot of things or thoughts to be done or figure out:

1. Get accepted into uni/granted ACCA Scholarship successfully. If not, get a good job (friendly colleagues and enjoyable working environment) with a good pay.
2. To successfully lose some weight for next CNY. Haha~
3. Family and friends live happily and with good health. (very important; same wish every year)
4. Everything will proceed smoothly throughout the whole of this year. =)
5. Get a good temp job.

Yup. Think that's about all. Haha~ Too greedy? No choice!

Last but not least, thanks for those who sent me your greetings and wishes! Thanks a million. *muacks* to all! Haha~