Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what an unlucky day!

Yesterday was such an unlucky day for me. Wondering if is Monday blue or is it really that no luck. From morning till evening, bad lucks were kept falling on me.

Going to be late for work, I walked faster than normal so that I won’t be that late. Who knows, out of nowhere, a bee suddenly appear right in front of me. I was so afraid that I’ll knock onto it, I quickly dock away.

PS: Just by a few centimeters I’d have bump onto it.

Then when doing my receipts, as you know, I need to stamp my company’s account number onto the cheques and bank-in slip. For TWICE, I’ve touched the ink! Yes, the ink got stained onto my fingers and it’s hard to wash away. Trust me.

Then this person called to ask for something (work stuff) and not that friendly. The tone was quite harsh. Do I owe you money or what? I don’t know. Haha~

See! All unhappy events just happen one by one. Omg! My mood was totally down down down. It was only after lunch when my mood got slightly better. Sigh~