Wednesday, August 6, 2008

part and parcel of life

As mentioned in the previous entry, am not feeling great recently. Been sorting out my thoughts these few days. Though I've decided on the actions that I might want to take, but it seems like I don't dare to go for it. Scared of the disappointment and also that the ending results might not be a good ending. It's holding my decisions back again. Dilemma state again.

Admit that I sometimes I just couldn't concentrate during work, and what my colleagues/in charge asked me to do, I didn't really get it into my mind as my mind was on something else. Luckily Ir. is a nice person, didn't get angry when I approach her again. I hope this situation will improve.

Maybe Buddy was right, when I got held back, the more I'll think and then the more I'm unhappy with as I'll have a lot of questions with no answers in my mind. Just go for it and settle once and for all. You'll get the answers you want and from there then can you make your final decision to get things done. Haha~

Well, maybe Fi. was right I guessed. A lot of things will happen throughout our life. It's just part and parcel of life. Experience it and learn from it. Though maybe it might be one of your unhappy moment in life. Not unhappy, but maybe a moment with doubts? Haha~ My opinion only.

Anyway, hope that the Buddha and the God will give me strength these few days, and provide me guidance on how I should settle this thing. If not, provide me the answer to my questions. Thank you Buddha and God (in advance).