Wednesday, August 20, 2008

on leave today~

Wahaha~ Finally can rest for a day. Yes! I'm on leave today! It's the leave in lieu of National Day, so of course must take. If not, this leave will be forfeited, not worth the while man. Haha~

Must be wondering where I'll be going during my leave right? Tell you, NOWHERE! Staying at home to babysit as long time never play with nephew already (weekdays I mean) or rather, keep him accompanied. I'm worried that I'll not be that close with him if he didn't stick with me that often. Haha~ Too dote on him already. Haha~

I guess my second nephew will not be that close to me as compared to my first nephew as I'll not have time to babysit him everyday. Unlike this first nephew of mine, I've been taking care (sort of) from the day he was born until now. Haha~ I'll try my best to keep both nephews accompanied often though. Yup~

Anyway, been feeling better already. Thanks for all of your concern. =D

Although the problem is not solved yet, but I've learnt to look on the more positive side, and also, not to think about it that often. Let nature takes its course, and everything will be solved by itself when time's up. I shouldn't worry, or rather, think that much as it won't get me anywhere also. Of course will still think, but I'll try to divert my attention and think of other things. Haha~

Oh ya, time really flies. My three months in this permanent job had passed and already had my confirmation this week. Wa~ Just blink your eyes and three months just fly away. Actually, I've been working in the company for four months already, if were to include my temporary period there. Haha~

All I can say is that, I enjoyed working there. For me, I'm actually looking out for the environment factor when looking for job; the people I'm working with or I should say, the people working in the same office. I'm not that concerned about money factor (for the time being I should say).

Why? Sounds so stupid like that. Got good pay I don't want? Haha~ Well, to me (for now), even if I got high pay but the colleagues are all not nice to work with, and everyday I have to drag myself to work and work unhappily somemore, no matter how high the pay is, I'll sure quit! I'm not happy down there, why should I force myself to work there?

Haha~ As I said, my this thinking might be for now only. As I grow, thinking might be different. I might work for high pay instead of working with nice colleagues, who knows? I don't disregard this possibility as people do change. Haha~